Monday, April 18, 2011

i love 0330 but....


i really love UKISS new MV - 0330. but when i listen to this song or watching this MV, i always imagine Xander and KiBum... it seems like they still part of this group... what am i talking about....?? sound silly, right...??? i will try my best to accept this new transformation of ukiss... and i hope i can be a loyal KISS ME just like before...

to Xander and KiBum, i hope both of you can try your best... i will always love you... i hope the other KISS ME also pray for their future~

(sorry, if you guys don't understand what i trying to say, my english is bad... hehe)
maybe i can find someone who can teach me english... who can teach me....?
any KISS ME out there want to help me...??

2 comments:

  1. that's okay. even our english is bad atleast we are able to express our feeling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also miss xander and kibum and even imagine 0330 with them, but i think that would be impossible :(
    T.T

    ReplyDelete